Monday, July 27, 2015

Shop Spotlight:EstieMade

Another Monday, another Shop Spotlight post! This week, we're featuring Etsy Dallas Team Member EstieMade. Esther Kao, owner and designer, creates unique, modern, and versatile jewelry pieces that will last you a lifetime.

EstieMade Aquamarine Half Moon Ring

What year did you start your shop? 2011
What is your shop's motto? Simple + wearable jewelry that is elegant enough for everyday wear.


EstieMade Dainty Tourmaline Rope Ring

What is your favorite item that you sell? Rings!
Fun fact about you: I rarely buy clothes - I spend my money on jewelry supplies instead!

EstieMade Geometric Stacking Bracelets

How did you get started? My first jewelry pieces were necklaces for my bridesmaids in 2009, and from there I got hooked on making jewelry. 


EstieMade Hand-Textured 14k Gold Stacking Rings

Anything else we should know about you? I have a background in graphic design and advertising, which has come in handy for developing my Etsy shop and branding.

EstieMade Triangle Malachite Necklace

Thank you so much, Esther! Your pieces are truly beautiful, and we're proud to have you on the team!

If you would like to know more about EstieMade, you can check out her other social media sites. And I definitely would, if I were you - she's usually posting some killer sneak peeks of upcoming designs and behind-the-scenes shots of her process!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails