Monday, June 21, 2010

What is a Destash Anyway?

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

Crafters are known hoarders. That’s not a secret. But every once in a while it’s time to clean the clutter and move on from projects never realized, inspiration long gone, and leftover supplies from projects already completed. Destashing is the process of unloading the “stash.”

As a crafty creative person I love working with other people’s leftovers. A jar full of zippers from the 1960s? Joy! A basket of buttons and a box of trim from my great aunt? A real find. As I sort through my own stash and the accumulation of things both bought and inherited, I am happy to have a venue to share these beloved treasures with other crafty creatives. I might have the centerpiece of his or her next amazing creation.

Come see what other Etsy Dallas members might have in their stash that could be yours! Participating members, include:

Bead Circle
Cut Out and Collect
Karmacrochet
La Alicia
Maggie May I
Miamaria Design
Modest Ambition
Nerdbomber
One Up Designs
tefi
Where Water Comes Down
XY Factory

Shop art and craft supplies from Dallas’ craftiest!

Supplies Me! Art + Craft Supply Sale
Saturday, June 26, 11 am–2 pm in the Blue Room at South Side on Lamar in Dallas
1409 South Lamar, Dallas, TX 75215

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails