Thursday, October 11, 2007

unepromesse = Blue Jean Designs


Hello all!

Wanted to introduce myself a little. First off, I'm excited and thrilled to join etsy Dallas. I can't wait to get acquainted with the rest of the members in this group. I'm a Californian girl at heart, but moved back to the Lone Star state two years ago. Does this make me an honorary Texan? =D

Currently, I'm a graphic designer by day but moonlight as a jewelry designer by night. If you need some help feel free to ask me! I'd have to say that my experimentation and passion for jewelry began in high school. It wasn't until a few years ago when I became serious about selling my work. (It's so hard to part with something you've created!)

I love working with sterling silver and semiprecious stones. Elegant, whimsical, and delicate would probably best describe my designs.

Looking forward to many conversations!

Jean
www.unepromesse.etsy.com

1 comment:

Carrie said...

your stuff looks gorgeous! glad to have you on the team!

Related Posts with Thumbnails