Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hi New Here!

Hi I just discoverd EtsyDallas and am so excited. I have lived in Dallas pretty much my whole life. I love Dallas and I love making jewelry. This would seem to be the perfect place to be.

It would be so cool if I could meet some Etsy Dallas ladies. I am looking forward to this new venture.

I recently broke my hand and am healing nicely and am VERY ANXIOUS to getting back to work.

I am part of the Etsy Texas group...but I am having a hard time keeping up with some of the events they do ...i.e. going to New York, etc.

Well, Hello and come say hi.

I am getting ready to go heart everyone!
Donna aka DRyan327 (my shop=www.dryan327.etsy.com)

p.s. I love to call my shop "Purple Toes Jewerly" after my daughter who loves to paint her toes purple. ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails