Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Shop Spotlight: Kathleen Care Jewelry

As we gear up to the Jingle Bash in just 9 days, we're taking a teensy break from our regularly scheduled programming for another Shop Spotlight post. It's been a month or two, so if you're just joining us, let us recap for you!

Etsy Dallas is extremely proud of its members, and this summer, we decided to start a series of blog posts that highlights the various shops that make up our awesome team. We've interviewed some really wonderful makers - all of which you can see here.


This time around, we're showcasing Kathleen Care Jewelry - one of our longtime members.


What year did you open your shop? 2010
What is your shop's motto? Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. The more you leave out, the more you emphasize what you leave in.


What is your favorite item that you sell? My favorite item is my wire-weave earrings with garnets (see below). 


Fun fact about you: My greatest passion in life (besides family) is travel. I get a lot of inspiration from architectural lines. 


How did you get started? I wanted very specific wedding jewelry and couldn't find exactly what I wanted. I decided to make it myself. I designed my wedding ring (but didn't make it myself). I didn't have any experience or classwork in jewelry design and loved what I made. My friends started inquiring about my jewelry and 2 years later, I started my business. 


Anything else we should know? I am a very proud mother of twin girls. There is nothing in this world more important than my girls.

//

Thank you so much, Kathleen! We're so happy to have you as a member!

To see more of Kathleen's work, you can swing by the Jingle Bash on November 21st, or you can follow her on any of her social media sites: Facebook // Instagram // Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails