Monday, June 29, 2015

Shop Spotlight: Off Avenue Studio

Hullo, everybody, and welcome back to our Shop Spotlight series!


This week, we're featuring the ever-awesome Off Avenue Studio. Teresa Wyatt makes gorgeous botanical-inspired prints and cards. You can also check her out on Facebook for a further glimpse into her shop and process.

Teresa in action!

What year did you start your shop? 2013
What is your shop's motto? Images from nature that can only be captured once.
What is your favorite item that you sell? Monoprint note cards.

Some of Teresa's colorful and unique monoprint cards.

Fun fact about you: I love to get cards in the mail!
How did you get started? I couldn't find Mother's Day cards that I liked, so I made my own!
Anything else we should know? The botanicals that I use for my prints are all local - mostly from around White Rock Lake.

Thanks so much, Teresa!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails