Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sponsor Spotlight: K8 Made

I don't know about you, but I'm getting seriously excited for this year's Etsy Dallas Spring Bash! There are SO MANY excellent artists who will be there, and I know I will be bringing my wallet to buy from fellow sellers when the show is over!

One of these sellers is K8 Made, who is one of this year's sponsors! I've loved Kate's creations for a long time, and I can't wait to support her at this year's Bash.

Kate Alfermann, owner and designer of K8 Made, creates gorgeous, modern accessories. Most prominent are her clutches, which are just beautiful. I've been eyeing this sparkly number for a while. And as anyone who knows me can attest, the sparlklier, the better!


And this Teal Chiffon Clutch is just gorgeous. A friend bought one at the Jingle Bash as a gift and the receiver was smitten!


If you're looking for something more casual, this wristlet is just the ticket. The Navajo fabric is fun, and so great for spring!


Follow Kate on Instagram and Twitter to see behind-the-scenes action and previews of products she will be selling at the Bash. You might even catch a glimpse of the custom work she's done for lucky bridal parties!

Come and see K8 Made in person at the Southside Events Center at Gilley's Dallas on May 2nd from 11 am to 6 pm. Make sure to bring a reusable tote to haul all of your new goodies home! We can't wait to see you!

We will be posting artist previews and other information on our blogFacebook page, and Instagram account, so make sure you're following us for up-to-the-date information. We will be using the hashtags #etsydallas and #2015springbash for all event posts, so check us out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails