Friday, March 28, 2014

Magnolia Tree Paperie's studio playlist

Hello there! My name is Taylor Beam and I am the one behind Magnolia Tree Paperie.

There are a few big things that inspire me: traveling, conversation and music. All of them have a special way of finding their way into my work, but today we’re talking music. One of my favorite things about listening to a variety of artists is hearing their different style. Being an artist myself, it is always so encouraging and inspiring to see and hear how other creatives are expressing and executing new ideas and new creations.

https://play.spotify.com/user/1227798622/playlist/4Mx4M5qyLBppcn9IHzgQcd


So to share this love, I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite studio tunes for you guys. Some of these songs are new. Some of them have been inspiring me for years. I hope you all enjoy! Check it out on Spotify here or click on the playlist above to give the list a listen.

With love,
Taylor

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails