Thursday, April 9, 2009

Member Spotlight: Sherry's Nature Paintings

Hummingbird and Fuschia, acrylic painting (not a print)

Spring is here and so are the hummingbirds. I'm obsessed with nature and I'm happily satisfied with the beautiful paintings of one of Etsy Dallas's newest members: Sherry's Nature Paintings. I'm so impressed with her realistic paintings of animals and flowers. It's refreshing!

Fawn and Bluebird, print

Come check out Sherry and many more artists at our Spring Bash Craft Show on May 16 at the South Side on Lamar Lofts. I can't wait to see Sherry at the show!

Sneek a peek and buy!
sherryart.etsy.com

b.liscious/brenda

2 comments:

Funky Finds said...

Sherry's work is fantastic!

pamela michelle said...

I heart sherry's artwork!
I'm so glad she's apart of our team!

Related Posts with Thumbnails